03 Aug What Is Hair Botox and How Can It Transform Your Hair
You’ve probably heard of Botox before, but have you ever heard of it being used for hair? No, we’re not going mad! This really is a hair treatment option, and it’s been getting a lot of attention recently from professionals across the industry. If you’re interested, let’s dive into exactly what hair botox is and how it could be the answer to all of your hair woes and worries.
What Is Hair Botox?
You might be feeling a little confused right now – you don’t have wrinkles or fine lines in your hair, so how is botox going to help? We do have to admit that hair botox isn’t actually Botox. The substance used to treat wrinkles, also known as botulinum toxin, isn’t present in this treatment at all. The name is derived instead from the effect it has on hair, which smooths and perfects.
Hair botox is a deep, nourishing, non-chemical hair mask. It’s usually applied in a salon for best results, and can be used on any hair type! You might have heard that injectable Botox is a bit of a miracle worker on tired skin, and this is exactly the same but for your hair.
It’s a Natural Solution to Dull Hair
Hair botox is often confused with keratin treatments, which it shouldn’t be. Keratin treatments use the chemical formaldehyde to treat the hair and lock it into a smooth, straight position. The hair botox deep-treatment mask feeds your strands natural ingredients instead, helping to nourish your hair from within.
What Are the Benefits of Hair Botox?
A hair botox mask has a number of benefits for all types of hair. Let’s take a look at some of the most prominent:
- Repairs damage – Collagen, an essential hair protein, is present in the mask to repair dry, brittle hair from within the follicle. Goodbye breakage!
- A hit of moisture – Hair botox is a conditioning treatment, so it’ll leave your hair feeling soft and hydrated after use.
- Battle free radicals – Free-radical damage can cause stress to the hair, especially as we age. The caviar oil in the mask contains antioxidants, vitamin E, and B5, helping to fight back against free radicals.
- Add shine – Nourishing oils in hair botox add shine and softness to dull, rough hair.
- Fight frizz – If you have frizzy, damaged hair in need of some TLC, hair botox helps to seal the cuticle and keep your locks in order for sleeker hair all day, every day.
Full of high-quality, nutrient-rich ingredients, this is a fantastic treatment that fixes all sorts of hair problems! The overall result is stronger, happier hair that looks gorgeous.
Book In for Hair Botox at Paollo Sagerah
Does your hair need a little love to look its best? If so, book in for a reviving botox hair treatment at our salon in London today and bring your locks back to life! With a professional team of expert hair stylists, we can ensure the treatment is applied correctly to do the most good, leaving you with shiny, healthy hair that’s ready to turn heads.